12″ Straight – Save yourself some time cleaning an extra glass by drinking your smoothie straight out of the blender. This extra long straw is the perfect length to use in any blender.
Glass Straw Colors & Designs
Clear Glass Straw - This transparent straw is our classic staple. You know when it’s in need of cleaning and you can see everything that you are sipping, sucking, or slurping through it.
Colored Glass Straw – We offer 9 amazing colors: Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Brilliant Blue, Charcoal Gray, Going Green, Jade Green, Pink Sapphire, and Stark White. Jade Green and Stark White are opaque, but the rest are transparent so you can easily see through them.
Glass Straw Accessories
Cleaning Straws – This accessory is a must if you either do not have a dishwasher or let your used smoothie straw go unrinsed for 3 hours before doing the dishes. Our stainless steel brush is custom made in the USA, rust-free, and fits all of our regular, smoothie, and bubble tea straws.
Carrying Cases – To go cases and straw pouches allow you to take your glass straws on the go. Whether to the restaurant or a day hike, these accessories protect your straws while you travel.
How Many Straws Do You Need?
Now that you have an idea of what straws and accessories we offer, use the information below to help you determine how many straws you need. For some, one is the answer. For others, it is more. If this is your first time buying a glass straw and you want to put your toe in the water first, just select what you think you will use or enjoy the most. Like most customers, you will quickly love the difference and be back knowing exactly what remaining straws you need.
What beverages do you already use or plan to use straws for?
- Do you drink smoothies, milkshakes, bubble tea, coffee, tea, water, juice, or cocktails? The liquids you drink might require different diameter straws.
- A regular width straw can handle most liquids, so this is your best bet for a starter.
In which containers do you use your straws?
- Do you have different height glasses or to go cups? Measure the heights and any straw holes so that you can determine if you need specific length and width straws to get the job done.
- Our regular width straws fit all Tervis Tumblers, RTIC Tumblers and more. Ask if you are unsure.
How often do you do dishes?
- How long does it take for you to clean your straw before reusing it again? If you do not clean it on the spot, you might need more than one. We run the dishwasher once per day, so for us, we need to have 8-10 straws to get us through one day.
- Remember to consider a cleaning brush too. The longer you go between using and washing, the more likely you will need one.
When and where do you use straws?
- Think through your day. When are you drinking a beverage and what containers and straws are needed to have what you need?
- Places to consider: At home. At work. Out to eat. At the gym. In the car.
- If you take your straw without a container, consider a to go caseto keep is safe.
How many other people do you need to consider?
- How many people do you live with that might want to use your straw? Almost everyone will ask you what it is and then try to use it. You may not be able to keep it a secret, so consider who the likely candidates are that will need their own straw.
- Do you host parties? We find this a great opportunity to educate people about the benefits of glass straws for their health and the planet, plus letting them experience glass straws in your home is a great way to add some additional fun to your get together.
So how many did you come up with?
- There’s no right or wrong answer, so please do not get caught up in these details. Starting somewhere is the key since it puts you on the path to tweak as you go.
- When we first started using our glass straws, we had lots of fun as it made every beverage new. As we discovered that maybe a longer straw or a bent straw would work better for certain situations, we were able to experiment and find what worked best for us.
- Now you may not have the ability to go out to your own workshop and make a glass straw, but you are armed with what you need to know and we are only a few clicks away if you need us.
Be Strawesome and go explore!
(direct from strawsome.com)